Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Multicore DSP Architect
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Nashua, NH
Collision Communications is a start-up company focused on improving cellular communications through innovative receiver design.
Collision Communications is expanding its software team and is seeking a senior embedded DSP software engineer to architect and implement complex algorithms that are pushing the limits of the capability of modern DSP based SoCs.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science (advanced degree is a plus) or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in real time embedded software (C/C++) development for wireless communications or similar systems
- Extensive experience with designing, architecting and implementing real time embedded software for Multicore DSPs
- Extensive knowledge of digital signal processing and wireless communication fundamentals
- Experience in LTE development & knowledge of LTE standard
- Experience with software development for TI devices
- Experience with leading a small team
- Experience with digital signal processing software architecture